Friday 6 February 2015

I am nothing and no one?

A youtuber, Felinoid, came up with this, or at least the usage of it that I'm aware of, he may have hijacked or borrowed it, but it's the humble stance for a youtube vlogger. 

How best to say something to the effect of 'I am not trying to own you or fuel my ego with this opinion'?  Maybe, just maybe, we need a nice thing to say to put people at rest, then, when all that is done, we can start making clear points on a topic without baggage. 

Offence, well it will forever come up, those who wish to take offence will regardless of the meekness of the vlogger responding to a point they wish to discuss. 

To say 'I am nothing' is not to literal, it's a humble statement, to say 'and no one' continues the narrative, the point equals I am not here for myself, not for my goals, I am here to express a point from my own limited perspective.  Maybe we should all have such honourable states of mind to our interactions, cutting free baggage, and the true discussions can take place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment